Sick!
When I was on Tuesday already well on my way to the big four hour meeting that would start the project, I caught a cold. I'm not sure if I had fever or not, but since I didn't want to miss the meeting, and I was so far from home anyway, I struggled through the meeting (though I made it clear that I'm not exactly feeling well) and went back with the others afterwards (the party/after works that was planned was postponed to the next meeting that we would have in two weeks time). I made it home, went home after a quick dinner, and slept for some 15 hours, only waking up in between to report to my colleague that I indeed wasn't in working health.
It must've been some combination of jet lag, exposure to new environment and it's germs as well as strong air conditioning and too little clothing that brought this on me. Either way, I've spent the last two days under covers, resting and taking it easy. I feel pretty OK at the moment, and I have high hopes that I'll be working tomorrow again.
While resting, Huji-san has been taking care of me by feeding me with wonderful home food, and Yu has cheered me up with his games, even though I guess I shouldn't get too caught in to it, as I really don't want to worsen or prolong my condition.
Anyway, this is also the reason why there hasn't been much sm-spam lately. It will restart tomorrow, if all goes well!
-Ilmari
It must've been some combination of jet lag, exposure to new environment and it's germs as well as strong air conditioning and too little clothing that brought this on me. Either way, I've spent the last two days under covers, resting and taking it easy. I feel pretty OK at the moment, and I have high hopes that I'll be working tomorrow again.
While resting, Huji-san has been taking care of me by feeding me with wonderful home food, and Yu has cheered me up with his games, even though I guess I shouldn't get too caught in to it, as I really don't want to worsen or prolong my condition.
Anyway, this is also the reason why there hasn't been much sm-spam lately. It will restart tomorrow, if all goes well!
-Ilmari
Comments
Post a Comment